- Staying organized and managing your time efficiently
- Creating healthy boundaries to manage demands and avoid burnout
- Setting and pursuing personal and professional goals
- Navigating your hybrid or return-to-office work
- Communicating your needs at work and at home
- Building a supportive community around you
- Advocating for and using employee benefits
From Daycare to Conference Calls:
Navigating Work-Life Demands as Parents
February 27, 11:00AM PT
Are you a parent or caregiver navigating the demands of your career and your family? It’s tough, even in the best of times, and there’s no “one-size-fits-all” approach.
Join us on February 27 for a live webinar dedicated to the joys and struggles of parenting as an ambitious working professional, led by Intuit employees who are parents. Whether you're a new parent, a seasoned pro, or part of the “village” of family and friends lending support, this webinar will provide perspectives, insights, and maybe even ideas for you to help navigate through this exciting - yet sometimes challenging - phase of life.
With 45 minutes of open conversation and 15 minutes of live Q&A, our panelists will have a wide-ranging conversation that covers:
Our panelists have children that range in age from 2 to 21 years old. After hearing their personal stories and practical advice, we hope you’ll feel more empowered to manage your work-life demands, from daycare to conference calls to everything in between!
Register using the form below: