- How you can find a mentor and make the most of the relationship
- The difference between a sponsor, a mentor, and a coach — and why they’re all important
- Why reverse and peer mentoring is important
- Who should be on your “personal board of directors”
- How Intuit women are building mentor and mentee relationships at Intuit across all levels to support each other’s advancement
At Intuit, we believe in succeeding together—from our own teams and company to the world as a whole. By helping each other reach our full potential, we build the collective talent and creativity of the global community to solve problems and power prosperity.
The spirit of mentorship is woven through our culture and organization, and we encourage our employees to develop themselves and others to do the best work of their lives.
In the eBook, learn about the following and more:
Complete the form below to receive your complimentary eBook.